kittery travel basketball, Skills & Drills sessions at the kcc
Who: Grades 1-8 | Kittery residents only
When: March 20 – April 25
Where: KCC Gymnasium
- Skills and drills only for this session.
- Every player needs to bring their own ball to start. If they cannot or do not have one, then one will be provided for them.
- Face masks must be worn.
- Players will enter through the gym door and exit through the backside gym door. (NOT THE MAIN ENTRANCE)
- Players must use hand sanitizer when entering and exiting the gym.
- Players will need to bring enough water or drink for a 50-minute session, water fountains will not be available.
- Players must stay outside socially distanced or in their car until a KTB coach gives the thumbs up to come in.
- Participants will receive a basketball and KCC jersey.
Cost: Grades 1 & 2: $35 | Grades 3-8: $50
Sign up at the button below & pay at the first session. Cash or check only. Checks can be made out to: Kittery Travel Basketball.
Questions? Email email@example.com